Confirmed Invited Speakers
- David Flittner, NASA Langley Research Center, USA
- Bernd Funke, Astrophysics of Andalusia, Spain
- Didier Fussen, Belgian Institiute for Space Aeronomy, Belgium
- Nathaniel Livesey, NASA California Institute of Technology, USA
- Ole Martin Christenson, Stockholm University, Sweden
- William Randel, National Center for Atmospheric Research, USA
- Michelle Santee, NASA California Institute of Technology, USA
- Christian von Savigny, University of Griefswald, Germany
- Larry Thomason, NASA Langley Research Center, USA
- MS PowerPoint or PDF format
- Should be uploaded to the computer in the session room before the session starts.
- Each speaker will have 10 minutes to present and 5 minutes for questions.
- Invited speakers will have 20 minutes to present and 5 minutes for questions.
- Posters are to be no larger than 3'tall X 4'wide (0.9m tall X 1.2m wide)
Please respect the time limits, so that enough time is left for questions and discussion.
All collected presentations will be converted into PDF and made available on the website after the workshop, unless the presenter notifies the local organizing committee otherwise.